Mary BARNES was the daughter of Edward and Elizabeth BARNES.
She was born in 1826 in Fincham, Norfolk.
Mary BRUNDLE passed away in late 1863.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- 1861 UK Census. Orange Row, Terrington St Clements, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England. Piece: RG09/1051 Folio 25 pg 17
- ↑ Marriage recorded October 17 1846 St Clements Church Terrington Norfolk
- ↑ Marriage registered Q4 1846 Wisbeach Vol 14 pg 289
- ↑ Death registered Q4 1863 King's Lynn Vol 4b pg 228
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 37 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 43 degrees from Ayn Rand, 31 degrees from Peter Roberts and 34 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.