Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
Brittain Barnes ... He passed away in 1827.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Brittain by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Brittain:
- Phyllis (Hamar) Davis : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A097562, Ancestry member PhyllisDDavis
- Dona (Griffin) Hamar : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A271726
- Kelly (Hardcastle) Kerr : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A169336, Ancestry member KellyK415 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A169336, FTDNA kit #B168694
- B Kerr : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A966427, Ancestry member KellyK415
- K Kerr : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A751957, Ancestry member KellyK415
- Kyle Hamar : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A773444, Ancestry member kylehamar1
- Ken Hamar : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member KendallHamar
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Brittain is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 21 degrees from Abby Glann, 23 degrees from Charles Schulz and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.