William was born in 1895.
William was married October 17, 1914 to Laura Williams. 
William Barnes ... He passed away in 1947.
- ↑ ["Tennessee, County Marriages, 1790-1950," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKH3-RKNG : 22 December 2016), William Barnes and Laura Williams, 17 Oct 1914; citing Sevier, Tennessee, United States, Marriage, p. , Tennessee State Library and Archives, Nashville and county clerk offices from various counties; FHL microfilm 969,970.]
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Death Certificate- Sevier County TN- Jan 6 1947 https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NSW3-YP8
1900 Census- Madison County NC https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MSB9-N3R
1910 Census- Sevier County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MGXJ-GNY
1920 Census- Sevier County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MNP1-P8T
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- WHO IS THE UNKNOWN MOTHER OF MY GREAT GRANDFATHER? Jan 23, 2017.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with William:
- Lauren Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A103727, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A138535, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
- C. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A581862, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A581862, FTDNA kit #B156809
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 4 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 23 degrees from Bob Keniston, 22 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.