- Henry Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Henry 's wife Catherine Listed on Henry's probate record in December of 1866 at Haywood County, NC that Henry died in October of 1864 and There is a book by Clark Medford written in 1961 called "Early History of Haywood County , NC" on page 139, it says Henry died in March or April of 1865 Killed by Either Kirk's men or Teague's men. So We do not know which date is more accurate for his death. He is the son of Mariah Barnes.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Henry by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Henry:
- Lauren Barnes : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 50 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 38 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 41 degrees from Rosa Parks and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.