He is in Haywood County , NC in the 1830 Census but where he was prior to that is uncertain at this point. He also was still alive in 1831 he had a court case in Haywood County NC which he was found guilty of and punished. It is presumed that He died between 1831- 1841 since he was already in his Late 50's to the early 60's in the 1830's.
1830 Census - Haywood County NC- https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XH59-XT1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joseph by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Joseph:
- Lauren Barnes : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Joseph is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 27 degrees from Ayn Rand, 28 degrees from Peter Roberts and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.