- Pauline Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
She passed away in 1928.
- ↑ ["Tennessee Death Records, 1914-1963," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NSVC-N8K : 25 May 2014), Pauline Barnes, 14 Jun 1928; citing Middle Creek Cemetery, Sevier County, Tennessee, cn 17367, State Library and Archives, Nashville; FHL microfilm 1,876,741.]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pauline by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pauline:
- Lauren Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A103727, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A138535, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
- C. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A581862, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A581862, FTDNA kit #B156809
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Pauline is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 23 degrees from Bob Keniston, 22 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.