Thomas was born about 1817.
Thomas was listed in the 1850 Census. 
Thomas Barnes ... He passed away in 1901.
- ↑ ["United States Census, 1850," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4BC-1F5 : 9 November 2014), Thomas Barnes, Haywood county, Haywood, North Carolina, United States; citing family 963, NARA microfilm publication M432 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).]
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Marriage Record -Haywood NC - October 18 1842 Data Source: County Court Records at Waynesville, NC and FHL # 0418147 item 2
1850 Census- Haywood County NC https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4BC-1F5
1860 Census - Haywood County NC https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MD6Z-CPD
1870 Census- Cocke County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MD82-HGP
1880 Census- Cocke County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MDQT-GMT
1900 Census- Cocke County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MS8S-14R
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
- Lauren Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A103727, Ancestry member genealogyspuffy806 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A138535, Ancestry member genealogyspuffy806 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
- C. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A581862, Ancestry member genealogyspuffy806 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A581862, FTDNA kit #B156809
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 19 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 28 degrees from Charles Schulz and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.