- Mary Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
1860 Census - Haywood County NC https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MD6Z-8G6
1870 Census- Haywood County NC 1870; Census Place: Cattaloocha, Haywood, North Carolina; Roll: M593_1142; Page: 154A; Image: 315; Family History Library Film: 552641
1880 Census- Cocke County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MDQT-DW1
1900 Census- Madison County NC https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MSB9-TQ4
1910 Census- Sevier County TN https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MGXN-TV2
Year: 1920; Census Place: Civil District 9, Cocke, Tennessee; Roll: T625_1733; Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 52; Image: 390
Death Record: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NS9H-JVV
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
- Lauren Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A103727, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A138535, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
- C. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A581862, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A581862, FTDNA kit #B156809
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 23 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 24 degrees from David Selman and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.