- Maybee Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Maybee Barnes, the son of Thomas and Mary Barnes, was born June 25, 1663, and baptized July 20, 1663, both in New Haven. He died March 6, 1749 in Middletown, Connecticut. On November 19, 1691 he married Elizabeth Stow, the daughter of Rev. Samuel Stow and Hope Fletcher. They had 7 children: Nathaniel, Elizabeth, Samuel, Ebenezer, Thomas, Joseph, and Gershom. Except for the youngest son, Gershom, all of this family resided at Middletown.
- ↑ Donald Lines Jacobus, "Families of Ancient New Haven", Vol I, pages 115-117.
- New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Clarence Almon Torrey (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011) Vol, I. p. 92. BARNES, Maybee (1663-1749) & Elizabeth STOWE (1661-1728); 19 Nov 1691; Middletown, CT
- Ancestral File Number: J58S-01
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Maybee by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Maybee:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kay Wilson and Oscar Dayton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Maybee is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Bob Dylan, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 18 degrees from Michael Phelps and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.