- Tim Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Tim Barnes ... 
I am alive and kicking and looking for dead people.
I was born at Blodgett Hospital. I was sick all the time until puberty. I was skinny, until I learned to cook. I like genealogy( obviously), Chess, Golf, Gardening, cooking, reading, internet, games, fishing((though I suk at it), campfires with family, Euchre, among other things.
I love God, the Bible, and Family
I am always amazed when something good happens to me, and since I have been Married that amazement happens all the time.
No more info is currently available for Tim Barnes. Can you add to his biography?
- Lydia Vierson, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Lydia and others.
- ↑ Entered by Lydia Vierson, Jul 13, 2012
- Tim's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Tim is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Tim by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Lydia Vierson : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup J2a2, Mitosearch XMAB7, FTDNA kit #349443
- Marie (Ortowski) Vierson : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup J2a2, FTDNA kit #384893
- Xander Castillo : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, FTDNA kit #388381
- Steve Ortowski : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A425227, Ancestry member Steven_Ortowski
- Lydia Vierson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T242904, FTDNA kit #349443
- Marie (Ortowski) Vierson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T273347, FTDNA kit #384893
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Tim. (Best for comments to Tim that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Tim that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 25 Jan 2014 at 16:38 GMT Maggie N. wrote: