- Bobbie (Barnes) Cleveland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Barbara Barnes is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Barbara Barnes at registration.
- Bobbie's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Bobbie. (Best for comments to Bobbie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Bobbie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 13 Nov 2016 at 21:58 GMT Hugh Barnes wrote:
Now that you have begun work on your Barnes line, be aware that there are 115 people collaborating on various branches of the Barnes family. If I can be of assistance, please contact me. If you trace your roots to my Irish immigrant, Brinsley (Barnes-1145) by all means let’s connect. I operate a website devoted to Brinsley and Solomon Sr. both of whom migrated to what became Wilkes County, NC in 1777. Solomon arrived in what was then Rowan County in about 1772. Brinsley arrived in Wilkes about 1787. At the time this was Indian Territory. Solomon’s roots are not known for sure. Some contend that he was English other say Irish. The website also discusses their descendants who migrated to Kentucky, Indiana and Missouri. Please visit it at https://CompetitiveStrategies.us.
On 10 Nov 2016 at 23:16 GMT Diane Stark wrote:
On 10 Nov 2016 at 23:15 GMT Diane Stark wrote:
So, yes, I will mentor Barbara and work with her where I can - everyone has to begin at the beginning.
On 8 Jun 2013 at 17:30 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
If you'd like to help grow our FREE worldwide family tree, please click the volunteer link and leave a message telling us so.
Otherwise, you're welcome to ask a question at G2G forum and check out some of our profiles.
The WikiTreeHonor Code helps keep our community a happy place.
Hope you'll join us. :)