- Alexander (Baron) Barron's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- 1910 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLTD-ZWJ
- WWI Draft Card: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KZZG-RFQ
- 1920 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MZ7L-736
- 1930 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XQ1D-N7H
- 1940 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K4GJ-HYR
Thanks to Krissi Hall for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Krissi and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Alexander is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 29 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.