Profile last modified 23 May 2020
| Created 3 Jun 2017
This page has been accessed 1,886 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Gaye's formal name
- full middle name (F.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Gaye Bartholomew's full information you must be on Gaye's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Gaye is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- John Andrews was a convict transported to Australian on the "Glatton". I would be interested in collaborating with others to research John's life.
- I am a descendant of John Andrews, Sarah Lyons and Francis Brownlow who were all convicts sent to Australia.
- Sarah Lyons was a convict transported to Australia on the "Lady Julianna". I would be interested in collaborating with others to research Sarah's life.
- William Tunks was a marine on the "Sirius" in the First Fleet to Australia. I would be interested in collaborating with others researching William's life before Australia
Gaye Bartholomew's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Gaye or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Gaye:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.