- William Barttelot's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Bartlett Name Study.
William Barttelot was born in 1504 at Stopham, Sussex, England. He was the son of Richard Barttelot and Elizabeth Gates. He married Anne Covert, daughter of William Covert and Jane Corke, in 1529 at Ernley, Surrey, England. He died on 11 June 1601 at Ernley, Sussex, England.
In 1588 Subscribed to the Armada.
Children of William Barttelot and Anne Covert
Robert Barttelot+1 b. 1536, d. 1573
Edmund Barttelot+2 b. 1539, d. 1591
Richard Barttelot3 b. 1545, d. 1618
- The Peerage Profile
- Ancestry.com, OneWorldTree
- Thank you to Susan Potts for creating WikiTree profile Bartlett-2957 through the import of 15 generations.ged on Oct 30, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kelly Metzler, Susan Potts, and Fay Poe. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Mar 2015 at 16:47 GMT Kelly (Bartlett) Metzler wrote:
On 30 Oct 2014 at 20:47 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
William is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.