- John Bass's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of mostrecentforgramps.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: CEBAC629B03B4246A33A7535B9057C5F0A41
- Note: He served as a private in the Mexican War. He was a captain in theVolunteer Confederate Army. His wife was Rachael C. Turner. Her parentswere Francis Turner and Elizabeth Turney.
No more info is currently available for John Bass. Can you add to his biography?
- Donna Glover, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Donna and others.
- ↑ Entered by Donna Glover, Jun 13, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donna Glover and Mary Murdock. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.