- Berenguer (Bayeux) de Bayeux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person is or was a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
|Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project. Talk: euroaristo.|
His wife was a daughter of Gurvand, Count of Rennes, who married a daughter of Nominoe, ruled 826-851. Gurvand's son was Judicael I, Count of Rennes.
Millennium File Heritage Consulting 2003. Salt Lake City, UT
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Berenguer by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Thomas Randolph : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-FGC41936, Ysearch Z4RKM, FTDNA kit #440118
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Roger Travis, John Atkinson, Terri Crowell, Katherine Patterson, Becky Bierbrodt, David Rentschler, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Sep 2016 at 01:03 GMT Sarah (Murtaugh) Heiney wrote:
On 19 Oct 2011 at 11:47 GMT Aran Stubbs wrote:
Berenguer is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Bob Dylan, 33 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Michael Phelps and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.