- Mary (Bayning) Villers's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Mary Bayning was born 1624 and baptised 24 April 1624. She was the daughter of Paul Bayning, 1st Viscount Bayning of Sudbury and Anne Glemham. She married, firstly, William Villiers, 2nd Viscount Grandison of Limerick, son of Sir Edward Villiers and Barbara St. John, on 31 October 1639. She married, secondly, Charles Villiers, 2nd Earl of Anglesey, son of Christopher Villiers, 1st Earl of Anglesey and Elizabeth Sheldon, on 25 April 1648 at St. Batholomew's the Less Church, London. She married, thirdly, Arthur Gorges, son of Sir Arthur Gorges, after 1661. She died before 20 January 1671. Mary is a full sister of Elizabeth (Bayning) Walter.
- Priestland, Pamela. From Domesday to Dukedom and Beyond (Ashbracken, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottingham, England, 2010) Page 148
- ↑ England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 index, FamilySearch, Marie Bayning, 24 Apr 1624; citing SAINT OLAVE HART STREET,LONDON,LONDON,ENGLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 845,244.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.