[private son (1950s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 13 Mar 2020
| Created 10 Dec 2014 | Last significant change: 11 Mar 2020
This page has been accessed 5,656 times.
Martha (Beaugh) Leger is a descendant of an Acadian
I was born in 1935 & lived with my parents in Church Point ,Louisiana where I went to school at the Convent. My Mother & 5-month-old baby brother Raymond Dale Beaugh were killed in a car accident in Conroe, Texas where they were buried with my Baby brother in my Mother's arms. This happened when I was 9 years old [one week before Christmas] December 18, 1944. I then went to live with my Aunt Bertha Beaugh [my Daddy's sister] until I married in 1952.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Martha's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Martha (1)
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Martha Leger's full information you must be on Martha's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Martha is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- learn more about Acadians in South west Louisiana- St. Landry -Acadia[Church Point ,Louisiana area & surrounding area .
- learn more about family.
- decendent of beaugh family
- find out about my french relatives
- want up date on some that I am related to
- meet Richard members of my family
- to learn more
- My great Grandfather Joseph Beaugh-21 Sr. aka Baux was in the Civil war
- to connect with other members
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Martha by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Martha:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.