Profile last modified 18 Feb 2020
| Created 18 Nov 2018
This page has been accessed 116 times.
I was named Guy after my maternal great grandfather Guy Buford Dailey. I was also given his nickname "Pete". Mother told me that he obtained it due to his propensity to whistle; therefore people called him "Whistling Pete".
- First-hand information. Entered by Guy Becker at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Pete's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Pete Becker's full information you must be on Pete's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Pete is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Domeny is the surname of one of my 2nd great grandparents
- Possible alternate spelling of Domeny
- I think that I may be decended from a Kersey family that resided in Guilford county NC 2-300 years ago
Pete Becker's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Pete or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pete:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.