Corinne (Belskey) Kuhlmann
[private sister (1960s - unknown)] and [private brother (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 1 May 2020
| Created 29 Jan 2016
This page has been accessed 1,919 times.
My maternal grandparents were related to each other,
17th cousins 3X removed.
167 common ancestors were found between John Larrabee Calkins and Lorna Gerrie Cadman within 30 generations.
FAMOUS PEOPLE IM RELATED TO
John McCain's Excel Speadsheet
Click Here to visit my Famous People Project page
- Presidents of the United States of America
- Brave Explorers
- Innovative Inventors
- Movie Stars
- Famous Authors
- Born Rich
This is an ongoing personal project updated periodically by Corinne Lynne Belskey Kuhlmann
THE DORLANDS & the Society of Friends (Quakers) & UEL
Click Here to visit my Dorland Project page
The roles of the Dorland family members who were part of and thrown out of the Society of Friends around the before and after the Revolutionary War.
There's drama going on all the time, even back in time. This family was split, some for the simple life and some for a life in public office and some for the life as as part of the UEL, United Empire Loyalists.
- Click Here to see the Dorland Dynamic Tree Chart back to the year 1100
- They were originally from the Netherlands, Dutch Herritage
- Beekman Patent, Hempstead, Nasseau County, New York, New Netherlands
- Immigration to Adolphustown Twp. Lennox County, Ontario and the start-up of a new branch of the Society of Friends (Quakers)
- The meeting house and Quaker Cemetery are located on John Dorland's land.
ARTEMUS MILLET, The Temple Builder
Click Here to visit my Atemus Millet Project Page
Corinne's ongoing personal project to clarify Artemis Millet's
- Roles in the Church of Latter Day Saints and his many trips between Canada and Utah
- Clearly document his wives and children.
- Also to investigate his masonary and architecture of the temples he built for Brigham Young, his friend.
- What were his duties when he took on the role of a High Priest?
The biography for Corinne Belskey is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Corinne Belskey at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Corinne's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Corinne (3)
- images (8)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Corinne Kuhlmann's full information you must be on Corinne's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Corinne is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Bliss, Turner, ward, Fay
- Mathias and family, m. Marsh family
- Maternal Grandmother maiden name; Cadman m. Calkins, Marsh
- Mothers maiden name, Hugh Caulkins m. Ann Eaton 1600s. m. Larrabee,
- UEL United Empire Loyalists and Quakers a Prince Edward Island and Ontario
- Father's birth father,'s name. He was adopted.
- John Dorland, a true friend, indeed, Ontario (born New Netherland) Philip: Public Office Thomas: UEL Tabitha m. James Foster
- Fay, Ward, Brigham, Shattuck, Turner, Bliss
- Dorland Jones Foster Cadman Ontario
- Col. French and his daughter, Sarah married Marsh
- Mathias & William 6 generations-alternating names) incl. Maria Marsh m. Joshua Cadman
- William Brewster (10th g-gfather), George Soule (direct), Edward Winslow (g. uncle), Stephan Hopkins. (g. uncle)
- Artemus Millet the Temple Builder, LDS Pioneer, married Brigham Young's sister
- Or Marrow, married Crow
- Dorland family 1600 1700 1800 originally out of Netherlands
- John Dorland: Quaker Leader, Adolphustown, Canada, born New Netherlands (Beekman)
- Paternal Grandmother's maiden name, long line; m. Cottingham, Barkley, Townsend families