- Thomas Bennett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Hamilton, Rosanna, comp. British Chancery Records, 1386-1558.
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - Lists of Early Chancery Proceedings. Public Record Offic Lists and Indexes Volumes.Original data: Lists of Early Chancery Proceedings. Public Record Offic Lists and Inde
Hance, Edward M. Notes on the ancient Cheshire families of Bennett of Saughall Massey and Bennett of Barnston : with their collateral branches. (Liverpool: T. Brakell, n.d.)
- Note: "From vol. xxxviii of the Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire."|||Includes index.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Michael Bennett : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch D7QK4, FTDNA kit #263513
- Paul (Bennett) Duncan : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch XM848, FTDNA kit #281924
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Dec 2013 at 23:52 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Thomas is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Bob Dylan, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Michael Phelps and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.