- Sarah Ann Bishop's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Sarah Ann /Bishop/ 
- Date: MAR 1852
- Place: St Pancras, London, Middlesex, England
- Note: Bishop, Sarah Ann; March Quarter 1852; Pancras; Volume 1b Page 26
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 OCT 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 OCT 2009 .
- WikiTree profile Bishop-1586 created through the import of FULL.GED on Jul 10, 2011 by Paul Ballard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S25 Title: 1871 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG9 Abbreviation: 1871 Census Publication: 2 April 1871, Second Date, 1871 Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: The National Archive Address: Kew City: London Country: England
- Source: S3 Title: 1851 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: HO107, Record Type: UK National Census Abbreviation: 1851 Census Publication: 30 March 1851 Repository: #R2
- Source: S6 Title: 1841 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census Abbreviation: 1841 Census Publication: TNA, 6 June 1841 Repository: #R2
- Source: S7 Title: 1861 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census Abbreviation: 1861 Census Publication: 7 April 1861 Repository: #R2
- Source: S9 Title: Parish Register Abbreviation: Parish Register
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah Ann by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah Ann:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah Ann is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 36 degrees from Ayn Rand, 30 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.