[private sister (1940s - unknown)]
[private son (unknown - unknown)],
[private son (unknown - unknown)] and
[private daughter (unknown - unknown)]
Profile last modified 25 Apr 2018
| Created 11 Feb 2018
This page has been accessed 137 times.
The biography for Barbara Black is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Barbara Black at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Barb's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Barb Neils's full information you must be on Barb's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Barb is a WikiTree Member
following these tags:
- unknown named baby boy born July 24 or 25, 1929 at St. Lukes Hospital, Boise, Ada County, Idaho Biological parents were Bessie (Meador) Burns and Virgil Burns
- Harriet McFarland Born abt 1860 TN
1880 Census m. Oliver H. Meador; living in Logan, Wayne Co. MO Looking for her ancestors and her date of death / grave location
- Oliver H. Meador b. 6/29/1845 TN Last known official record is 1880 census, Logan, Wayne Co., MO. Traveled to Oregon before 1893 with spouse and at least 2 children. Two additional children born in Cottage Grove OR. He and spouse died before 1900 in traveling to Idaho; Washington; Oregon borders, leaving 3 minor children two of which were "adopted" in Julietta and Lewiston Idaho.
Barb Neils's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Barb or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Barb:
- Barb (Black) Neils:
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A445394 [compare]
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.