- Donnie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Donnie (85)
- images (6)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (8)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Donnie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Blackstone, Blackston, Blaxton
- Blackstone/Blackston Family of South Carolina lived in Hurricane Creek, Township around 1840 John Hiram Blackstone 1838 1913 family
- South Carolina
- Bryson Family From Western North Carolina
- Cope Family From Western North Carolina
- Captain Thomas Graves is a 12th Great Grandfather
- Absalom Hooper Revolutionary War Soldier and Joe Ronnie Hooper 8 Purple Heart's Vietnam and Captain Andrew Dillard Hooper CSA
- Pendleton District of South Carolina, Laurens, and Abbeville Districts
- Medlock of Laurens and Abbeville, South Carolina
- Western North Carolina and Piedmont South Carolina
- Alexander ( Ruthven ) Master of Gowrie and Lady Daughter Trotter is my 12th Great Grandparents looking for connectionions to these families
- Laurens County, SC
- Sarah Salers or Siler is my 5th Great Grandmother
- South Carolina (Pendleton District)
- Descendent of John Spearman of Virginia and Pendleton District of South Carolina also the ones from Newberry South Carolina
- Laurens County, SC
- From South Carolina
- From Western North Carolina
- Donnie Blackstone is a Wonderful WikiTreer Mar 24, 2018.
- Looking how to research the Royal Colony and Districts of South Carolina 1775 and before need Blackstone Mar 16, 2018.
- Donnie Blackstone is a Wonderful WikiTreer Feb 18, 2018.
- Donnie Blackstone is a Wonderful WikiTreer Feb 6, 2018.
- Need to know what is the first year we should use as being born in the United States of America Oct 22, 2017.
- Donnie Blackstone is a Wonderful WikiTreer Sep 30, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Donnie. (Best for comments to Donnie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Donnie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 7 May 2018 at 18:55 GMT T Lacey wrote:
Hi Donnie, I have been tracing the Hood's for several years and have nothing to indicate that she was married to anyone other than Robert Hood. I have also been unable to find any sources other than other genealogy sites in regards to her existence. If you have any sources or other information about her, please share. Any help with this line is greatly appreciated.
On 30 Apr 2018 at 04:03 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
On 11 Apr 2018 at 11:58 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
Looking at connection to. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Clemens-1
On 19 Feb 2018 at 20:55 GMT Howard Waldrop wrote:
The link to Caswell.
On 13 Feb 2018 at 14:32 GMT Sheila (Turner) Moore wrote:
On 9 Feb 2018 at 00:56 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
You should have virtually the same Y-DNA as http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Blackstone-18 and all his direct paternal line descendants http://www.wikitree.com/treewidget/Blackstone-18/890#Y
You should have virtually the same mtDNA as http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/KuiKendall-2 and all her direct maternal line descendants http://www.wikitree.com/treewidget/KuiKendall-2/890#mt
On 8 Feb 2018 at 00:43 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
On 5 Feb 2018 at 14:37 GMT Howard Waldrop wrote:
You may merge.
On 4 Feb 2018 at 15:46 GMT Howard Waldrop wrote:
The father is Edmond.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 03:16 GMT James Collins wrote: