- Bonnie Sue Blair's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Conley - Dye,_2010-11-16.ged on 24 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: PRIVATE
- Source: #S2164
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (PRIVATE).
- Husband: Robin Gayle Hagy
- Wife: Bonnie Sue Blair
- Child: Adam Christopher Hagy
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: PRIVATE
Could not interpret date in Marriage Date (PRIVATE).
- Source S2164
- Title: Br?derbund WFT Vol. 1, Ed. 1, Tree #2186, Date of Import: 14 Oct 1996
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bonnie Sue's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Bonnie Sue is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 25 degrees from Peter Roberts and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.