Joseph married Marie Euphrosine Cloutier on June 11, 1793 at St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
Children of Joseph and Marie Euphrosine:
1. Joseph (son), b. March 19, 1794, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. February 4, 1822, Marie Anne Talbot Gervais, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud. 
2. Jean Baptiste (son), b. May 17, 1795, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. ?
3. Francois Noel (son), b. July 7, 1796 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. July 15, 1796 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud. 
4. Marie Euphrosine (daughter), b. October 8, 1797 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. January 27, 1824 Joseph Theophile Blais, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
5. Andre Philippe (son), b. October 17, 1798 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. July 26, 1799 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
6. Marie Judith (daughter), b. December 31, 1799 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. August 7, 1805 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
7. Pierre, b. May 20, 1801 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. August 12, 1823, Marie Genevieve Bacon, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
8. Bernard (son), b. July 21, 1802, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. July 31, 1802 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
9. Bernard (son), b. August 20, 1802, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
10. Andre (son), b. October 2, 1803, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. October 10, 1803, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
11. Louis, b. January 10, 1805, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
12. Jules Isidore (son), b. April 12, 1806, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
13. Francois Xavier (son), b. December 31, 1807 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. March 31, 1808 St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
Joseph died in 1840.
Notes on Researching Settlers of New France
A database is being built of all gathered data from the parish registers of old Quebec. By systematic attribution of baptism, marriage, and burial certificates to the respective individuals – a "family reconstitution" made on the basis of names and family ties – people are identified and their biographies established. PRDH’s data base, covering the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, thus contains the personal history of the Quebec ancestors of all French- Canadians. The PRDH is housed at the Demography Department of the Université de Montréal.
At this time, images of the parish registers (Drouin Collection) upon which the PRDH (The Research Program in Historical Demography) are based, are available on ancestry.com.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joseph-Marie by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Joseph-Marie:
Joseph-Marie is 21 degrees from Amelia Earhart, 38 degrees from Stephen Hawking, 20 degrees from Jamie Nelson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.