She married Louis Blais, son of Joseph Marie Blais and Marie Charlotte Lablond.
Children of Louis Blais and Marie-Roger (Blanchet) Blais:
1. Louis (son), b. May 27, 1785, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. Marie Charlotte Bacon, April 15, 1806, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
2. Jean Francois (son), b. February 6, 1787, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. Marie Charles Charlotte Cloutier, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
3. Anonyme, b&d, March 28, 1790. St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud
4. Marie Roger Pelagie (daughter), b. August 27, 1792, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. February 23, 1813, Louis Nicole, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; d. April 19, 1817, Montmagny.
5. Joseph Marc (son), b. March 24, 1795, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. January 13, 1818, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Marie Marguerite Belanger.
6. Marie Charlotte (daughter), b. November 17, 1796, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. July 23, 1822, Joseph Couette, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
7. Andre Etienne (son), b. September 7, 1798, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. October 29, 1822, Marie Salomee Roy Desjardins, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
8. Marie Louise Francoise (daughter), b. March 8, 1801, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud
9. Marie Rose Rosalie (daughter), b. June 24, 1802, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. Guillaume Belanger, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
10. Marie Judith (daughter), b. May 5, 1808, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud; m. July 6, 1822, St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud.
Louis died December 31, 1830 and was buried January 3, 1831in St-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud. Marie Roger outlived Louis, and died on April 22, 1848 and was buried on April 24, 1848.
Notes on Researching Settlers of New France
A database is being built of all gathered data from the parish registers of old Quebec. By systematic attribution of baptism, marriage, and burial certificates to the respective individuals – a "family reconstitution" made on the basis of names and family ties – people are identified and their biographies established. PRDH’s data base, covering the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, thus contains the personal history of the Quebec ancestors of all French- Canadians. The PRDH is housed at the Demography Department of the Université de Montréal.
At this time, images of the parish registers (Drouin Collection) upon which the PRDH (The Research Program in Historical Demography) are based, are available on ancestry.com.
Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1997
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rogère by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rogère: