Son of [father unknown] and [mother unknown]
Profile last modified 30 Mar 2019
| Created 5 Jan 2012
This page has been accessed 127 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 31 DEC 2005
Prior to import, this record was last changed 31 DEC 2005.
- Husband: Edward Blankenship
- Wife: Marilyn UNKNOWN
- Child: Pamela Dawn Blankenship
- Date: 18 FEB 1982
- Place: US, TX, Nassau Bay
He passed away about 2011.
- ↑ Source: #S377 Page: 20 Quality or Certainty of Data: 2
Personal recollection of events witnessed by Lauren Shirkey as remembered 4 Dec 2018.
- WikiTree profile Blankenship-359 created through the import of fulltree.GED on Jan 5, 2012 by Max Heffler Heffler. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Max Heffler and others.
- Source: S377 Title: US, TX, Harris, Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Abbreviation: US, TX, Harris, Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Publication: 1982 (Feb 18) Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Edward's formal name
- exact deathdate
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Edward Blankenship's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Edward your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
a profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Edward by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome
or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Edward:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.