- Rose's formal name
- full middle name (N.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- mitochondrial DNA test connections
- autosomal DNA test connections
Rose is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Interested the Boys families of Kent
- Looking for other French Durand families.....
- Looking for other Irish Keane families
- Interested in connecting with anyone else looking into the Kelt family of Scotland and New Zealand.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Rose. (Best for comments to Rose that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Rose that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Oct 2017 at 08:02 GMT John Andrewartha wrote:
I was having a look at [TAGS] - and it seems the [ANZAC] one you use , should be [ANZACS] - ie: plural - - you will need to add an (s) to the category: on your  page = ANZACS Genealogists = cheers - john.a
On 29 Jan 2016 at 05:08 GMT Michelle Couey wrote:
On 24 Jan 2016 at 11:32 GMT Dana Loomis wrote:
On 10 Jan 2016 at 10:14 GMT Janine Murphy wrote:
On 7 Jan 2016 at 08:51 GMT Daniel Birchall wrote:
On 31 Dec 2015 at 10:08 GMT Rose Boddy wrote:
If you have any brick walls, collaboration might help bust through. Because WikiTree has only one profile for each person, the further back you go in your ancestry, the more likely cousins will find you and help out. ANY Wiki Genealogist can edit "Open" profiles (over 200 years old = open). There's also a brickwall tag in the G2G forum: brickwall
The help pages give lots of information about the process, best to start with 'Before you import a GEDCOM'.
On 27 Dec 2015 at 08:25 GMT Rose Boddy wrote:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile!
On 4 Sep 2015 at 21:49 GMT Brennon McGuire wrote:
On 31 Aug 2015 at 03:38 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 31 Aug 2015 at 03:05 GMT Helen (Bownes) Airey wrote: