Sharryn (Bolitho) Nankervis
, [private sister (1950s - unknown)
] and [private sister (1960s - unknown)
Joel Peter Nankervis
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)] and
[private son (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 4 Apr 2020
| Created 22 Aug 2017 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 1,427 times.
I was born in the late 1950s to Bob Bolitho and Val (Cronin) Bolitho. I am the eldest of their four children. I married Paul Nankervis in 1981 and have 4 children. I have recently retired and now have time for my hobbies. I ride a motorbike and I am a member of l Ulysses Club Inc (a social group for the over 40). My hobbies include camping and overseas travel when I get the opportunity.
First-hand information. Entered by Sharryn Bolitho at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sharryn's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Sharryn Nankervis's full information you must be on Sharryn's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sharryn is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Researching Bolitho and Nankervis related families in Australia
- Researching Cornwall and Australia. Great-grandfather Robert Ernest Victor Bolitho (1887-1973)
- My great-great-grandfather, Daniel Joseph Cronin (1844-1905) born County Cork, Ireland
- Many of my ancestors came from Cornwall, England
- Also known as Grills. Great-great-grandmother Jane (Grylls) Nankervis
- Great-grandmother Mary Kelly married Antonius (Antonio) Herbstreit. Antonius was born in Germany and Mary born in Ireland
- My great-great-grandfather, Johan Bayer (or Beier) Ipsen (1838-1924) born Denmark
- My paternal grandmother was a Kronk
- Researching Cornwall and Australia
- My maternal great-grandmother was an Olholm (family came from Denmark)
- Aiming to add sources to profiles in Australian, England and Cornwall
- Researching Ireland and Australia. Grandfather Dennis Ignatius Sullivan (1888-1971) m. Cecilia Eileen Herbstreit (1890-1962
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sharryn by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sharryn:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.