[private daughter (1990s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)] and
[private son (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 2 Apr 2020
| Created 16 Mar 2020 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 261 times.
The biography for Pierre-France Bondesen-David is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Pierre-France Bondesen-David at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Pierre-France's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Pierre-France Bondesen-David's full information you must be on Pierre-France's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Pierre-France is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Maternal side from Copenhagen (name was originally Nielsen, then Jorgensen). First ancestor to keep family name was Hans Peter Bondesen 1851-1907 (son of Bonde Jorgensen).
- French Noble family (original name: David de Pravieux). First ancestor was Julien David, also known as Julien St. Etienne David (about 1190 / Forez, France). Nobility is confirmed by d'Hozier.
- Maternal great-grandmother, Alma Therese Johannson (Census has her name as Johansen). Her husband was Frode Valdemar Bondesen and her third child (a son) was my maternal grandfather, Svend Aage Bondesen 1909-1978. She died in Grenaa, Denmark, around 1912. Svend, her son, died in Canada January 1st (1978) of ALS.
- Maternal connection to the Venables family (Hugh Venables, 10th Baron of Kinderton). Through the Venables, my mother is related to the Spencer family (LeDespenser).
Pierre-France Bondesen-David's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Pierre-France or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pierre-France:
- Pierre-France Bondesen-David:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.