NOTE: The dates for this individual are impossible, and they don't fit with the ages of parents and children. This is possibly due to a bad merge.
- Date: ABT 1445
- Date: Abt 1490
- Husband: Nicholas Bowerman
- Wife: Elizabeth Russell
- Date: Bef 1536
- Child: Margaret Bowerman
- Source: S-2059710774 Repository: #R-2139484624 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=18333432&pid=267 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=18333432&pid=124
- Repository: R-2139484624 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source S75 Title: FamilySearch2 Author: familysearch.org
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Putnam, Katherine Patterson, Anonymous S, and Matt Caddy, bfs. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Sep 2015 at 21:51 GMT Vic Watt wrote:
Nicholas is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.