- Sam's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Sam is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Family includes many Adairs who 1st migrated from Northern Ireland to Pennsylvania and finally to South Carolina, primarily in Laurens County, in the 1750's.
- Many Irish ancestors in my line, especially Scottish Irish from Antrim.
- of Franklin County, KY
- aka Neighbours, Nabors, Nabers, etc.
- Sam Bowden is a Wonderful WikiTreer Sep 9, 2019.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 19:44 GMT Phillip Bowden wrote:
On 15 Mar 2018 at 12:21 GMT M (Foreman) F wrote:
Actually they do not have different mothers, so the merge can go through.
On 2 Nov 2017 at 06:55 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 9 Oct 2017 at 09:04 GMT Lyn (Collins) Hansch wrote:
On 5 Feb 2017 at 09:20 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
I’ve added the Irish Roots Project badge to your profile. If you click on the badge it will take you to the full list of our wonderful members. Click on Irish Roots Project will take you to the first page of the project. I've added your good self to the member interest page. Here you can let others know which counties or names you are researching etc.
On 3 Feb 2017 at 16:32 GMT Larry Huey wrote:
On 28 Jan 2017 at 02:39 GMT Robert Patterson wrote:
On 20 Aug 2016 at 21:21 GMT Trudy Roach wrote:
On 2 Aug 2016 at 18:17 GMT James Duckett wrote:
On 29 May 2016 at 17:29 GMT Day (Bredleau) Thomas wrote: