- Brent Bowen's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 04 March 2011 through the import of THWEATT43.GED.
This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: LIVING
Couldn't find any valid last name at birth.
- User ID: DCE912F78C9E2B488B046F0E7C5FC58BA2F4
- Brent's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Brent is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
Brent Bowen's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Brent or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Annie Ethel Threet : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test, haplogroup HV0d + Mitochondrial DNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup HV0d
- Annie Ethel Threet : 23andMe
- Brent Bowen: 23andMe, GEDMatch M184152 + AncestryDNA, Ancestry member BrentBowen1 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #B1790 + Autosomal DNA Test
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Brent. (Best for comments to Brent that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Brent that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 31 Jan 2017 at 13:28 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 11 Nov 2016 at 21:22 GMT Karen (Mahaney) Raichle wrote:
Could you elaborate on what was found in this source (C.H. Robinson, Robinson Families, p 1, 2, 15)? What references were cited to indicate Edward was the father of John who married Tabitha? Have been unable to locate of copy of this reference and would love to know what it shows. thanks
On 14 Aug 2016 at 03:04 GMT Terry Welshans wrote:
On 16 Jul 2016 at 19:00 GMT Cliff Heath wrote:
On 11 Apr 2016 at 15:33 GMT Rosemary Birchett wrote:
On 17 Jan 2016 at 11:50 GMT I Plimmer wrote:
On 17 Jan 2016 at 05:13 GMT Jeffrey Evans wrote:
On 17 Nov 2015 at 19:01 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 14 May 2015 at 15:46 GMT Anonymous Onion wrote:
On 13 Dec 2014 at 15:22 GMT Robert Curry wrote:
I want to thank you for sending me this information. My Fathers side of the family has been an enigma my entire life. I was excited to see something about his ancestors. When I found his name on a long list of early settlers it made me proud to be of this line. When I get closer to the truth I see how delusional the family folklore can be. Even on my Mothers side we are said to have been related to Lord Stirling of Scotland from the house of the Alexanders. This is a book my Great Grandmother had published. https://archive.org/details/recordsafamilyh00buttgoog My next step is a DNA test. Again thank you for your time. Yours, Robert Curry