[private daughter (1980s - unknown)],
[private child (1980s - unknown)] and
[private child (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 29 Mar 2020
| Created 9 Feb 2015
This page has been accessed 1,570 times.
Navy veteran of the Vietnam War. Attended Tulane University and graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Worked as a journalist, covering the worst family slayings in U.S., Barry Seal and the Mena connection and the Arkansas tie to the OKC bombing. Married and five children. biography for Rodney Bowers is empty. What can you add?
Image:No Country/branch / not in table
Rodney Bowers served in the Vietnam War
- First-hand information. Entered by Rodney Bowers at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Rodney's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Rodney Bowers's full information you must be on Rodney's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Rodney is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Looking for Bowers, Hudson, Moore, Colley
- Looking for parents of suspected brothers Giles/James Giles Bowers, William Bowers and Levi Bowers, b ca 1806, 1810, 1814 respectively in North Carolina.
- Looking for information about Martha Ann Colley, b ca 1826 SC, d Garland Co., AR. She married Sanford V. Harbin Feb. 24, 1843, in Cherokee Co., GA.
- Need parents and wife of William Hannah, b ca 1725, d Oct 1769 Mecklenburg Co., NC. Wife's first name was Margaret, who later married William Willis
- Looking for parents of James Hudson, b ca 1785 NC, who may have lived in Dickson Co., TN, and Graves Co., KY, before moving to Arkansas in the 1840s.
Rodney Bowers's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Rodney or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Rodney Bowers:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-L48, FTDNA kit #93016
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rodney:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.