- Donna Bowling's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Donna Bowling is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Donna Bowling at registration.
- Donna's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
Donna is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
Donna Bowling's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Donna or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Donna Bowling: 23andMe, GEDMatch M606750 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A577926, Ancestry member ancestry_donna + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch M606750, FTDNA kit #B603105
- Barbara (Clark) Bowling : 23andMe, GEDMatch M687362
- Iris (Bowling) Hundley : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F443814, FTDNA kit #443814
- Dana (Bowling) Honbarrier : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T574175, FTDNA kit #443821
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Donna. (Best for comments to Donna that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Donna that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Nov 2015 at 19:51 GMT Ruth (Lester) Hodges wrote:
On 9 Sep 2015 at 23:01 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
On 22 Jul 2015 at 01:13 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Thanks for joining WikiTree. I'm a Mentor available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may have about WikiTree.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
If you have questions, feel free to ask me via my profile page.
Maryann ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 20 Jul 2015 at 16:32 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
On 20 Jul 2015 at 16:27 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
If you have pre-1700's ancestors to add, please read our Pre-1700 profiles info. Also, be sure to include a list of the sources used, on each profile you add.
If you need any help getting started check out the Help Index or the G2G forum . Also our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, Patt
On 20 Jul 2015 at 16:19 GMT Donna Bowling wrote:
On 20 Jul 2015 at 16:10 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
Feel free to ask questions at our G2G forum. Also, our help pages menu, top right, has some very useful information.
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.
Hope you'll join us ~ Happy researching, Patt