This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 FEB 2004
- Time: 23:50:22
- Date: 8 FEB 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23:50:22 8 FEB 2004.
- Husband: John Findley
- Wife: Mary Boyd
- Child: Hugh Findley
- Child: David Findley
- Child: Sarah Findley
- Child: John Findley
- Child: Mary or Margaret Findley
- Child: Abel Findley
- Child: Elizabeth Findley
- Child: James Findley
- Child: William Findley
- Date: 1757
- WikiTree profile Boyd-658 created through the import of jhunter99(2).ged on May 31, 2011 by John Hunter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- Source: S11 Type: Electronic File Title: GEDCOM File : gmfindley.ged Abbreviation: GEDCOM File : gmfindley.ged Master Listing Source: Y Record ID Number: 16 Data: Date: 1 FEB 2004
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 6 JAN 2013 15:35:35 GMT -0600
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I127
- ID: 181554A4-W9EF-OH18-1815-181554A40HQV
- Source: S500002 UPD 30 DEC 2012 15:32:55 GMT -0600 Author: Samuel J Lewis Title: Lewis Web Site Text:
MyHeritage.com family tree
Family site: Lewis Web SiteFamily tree: 66776591-3 Type: Smart Matching Media: 66776591-3 Page: Mary Findley (born Boyde) Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Date: 30 DEC 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Event: Smart Matching Role: 3005896
Thank you to Marjorie Snelson for creating WikiTree profile Boyd-2220 through the import of p05u78_09458752408rpf2h0178au.ged on Jan 21, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Marjorie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
- Louann Hamilton : 23andMe + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #324185
- John (Hamilton) Hunter : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T723765, FTDNA kit #29954
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Hunter and Marjorie Kemp. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.