||Margaret (Brampton) Corbet is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
She was born about 1130, the daughter of Brian Brampton. 
Brian Brampton was born about 1098 
Brian de Brampton was born circa 1098 at of Kinlet, Salop, England. He died in 1193.
He was born about 1098 in Kinlet, Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire, England. 
He was the son of Brian de Brampton, born about 1064 in Kinlet, Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire, England, and his mother, (Unknown) d' Evreux b: ABT 1068 in Rosmar, Normandy, France.
He was the son of Brian Unspac, Lord Kinlet b. c 1064, d. 1158 and (Unknown) de Devereux b. c 1068 
Margaret Brampton married a Corbet. 
Places Named in Biography
- Cleobury Mortimer located at the far south of Shropshire.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Geni File Added by:Sarah Joanna Crist on February 28, 2009; Managed by: Darrell Arneson, Burton Hollingshead, III and Andrew Getzlaff. Accessed January 14, 2017
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Sir Brian de Brampton Jim Weber. The Phillips, Weber, Kirk, & Staggs families of the Pacific Northwest.
- ↑ Unknown author, Some Early English Pedigrees, by Vernon M. Norr, p. 33, cited by Our Royal Titled Noble and Commoner Ancestors.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Marlyn Lewis, Our Royal Titled Noble and Commoner Ancestors Accessed Jan 14, 2017
- ↑ Marlyn Lewis. Some Descendants of Charlemagne. Accessed Jan 14, 23017
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Darlene Athey-Hill, and David Rentschler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Margaret is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 28 degrees from Ayn Rand, 26 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.