I am a project leader or co-leader on the following WikiTree Projects:
If you are interested in any of these projects, message me, and I'd be glad to add you.
Surnames and Places
Cumberland and Colchester counties in Nova Scotia - Adshade, Barnes, Bowser, Dobson, Irving, Moore, Morris, Seaman/Simmons/Simmonds
Kent and Westmorland counties in New Brunswick - Armstrong, Bowser, Irving
Argenteuil county, Quebec - Cook, Crawford, Howes/House, Prophet, Spink/Spinks
Simcoe, Dufferin, Waterloo and Wellington counties in Ontario - Devlin, Lloyd, Hassan, Moran, Myers
Portage La Prairie, Brandon, Winnipeg and Brokenhead in Manitoba - Dunn, Irving, Kryszczuk/Kreszczuk/Krischuk, Lloyd, Podwysocki
Saskatchewan - Daniluk, Lloyd, Wakulicz/Wakulich
The Kootenay region, British Columbia - Moran, Myers
Galician (Ukrainian/Polish) immigration to Canada in the early 1900s
Homesteading in Saskatchewan, and the Northwest Territories (pre-1905)
- Erin's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- autosomal DNA test connections
Erin is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- The earliest Breen I have traced in my line is Thomas Breen, born about 1885 in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
- Daniluks of Swinarzyn, Ukraine and Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Searching for the parents of Mary Devlin, born about 1829 in Ireland, married William Lloyd in Ontario in the 1850s. She may be related to the Samuel Devlin family of Albion, Peel, Ontario.
- Dunn families of Ontario and Manitoba, particularly descendants of James Dunn and Eliza Cullum of Minto.
- Kryszczuk, Krzyszczuk, Kryszczok, Krischuk, Kryschuk, Kreszczuk and other variants in Galicia, Poland, Ukraine, and Canada.
- Wakulicz/Wakulich in Galicia, Ukraine, Poland, and Canada.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Erin. (Best for comments to Erin that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Erin that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 3 Aug 2017 at 01:39 GMT Michèle Calonnec wrote:
Since my grandchildren have many "Filles du Roy" as ancestors I would like to get involved. Many sources already exist for info but I do not know the best way to include them. http://www.migrations.fr/700fillesroy.htm being one of them. Michèle
On 22 Jul 2017 at 11:00 GMT Terry Priddle wrote:
I would expect anyone altering data to contact the source of origin first. Thanks a lot.
On 20 Jul 2017 at 18:03 GMT Evelyn (Wilkins) Mills wrote:
She married Rene Reaume Who is my Ancestor on my Mother;s side. My mother's maiden name is Reaume. Marie Valerie Chevreau migrated from France to Canada, and married Rene Reaume on Oct. 29th 1665,in Silllery,Canada,Nouvelle-France. Marie Valerie Chevreau was orphaned by the age of 12, immigrated to the Nouville France as a "Filles di Roe".
On 17 Jul 2017 at 16:31 GMT Shawn Clement wrote:
I just came across your Filles Du Roi group, i have in my lineage arriving in Quebec. I would love to join the group if there is still room.
On 10 Apr 2017 at 18:51 GMT Maggie (Arseneault) Morris wrote:
On 1 Apr 2017 at 21:54 GMT Shirlea Smith wrote:
I would like to join the Filles du Roi project. I am descended from 4 of these brave ladies Cheers Shirlea
On 25 Feb 2017 at 18:46 GMT Tim Stanley wrote:
On 16 Feb 2017 at 17:34 GMT James LaLone wrote:
On 28 Jan 2017 at 00:46 GMT Cheryl Aselin wrote:
I had a project question. I saw under James Stewart the actor (Stewart-10798) had many projects attached to his profile, one being the "B-24" project. That would be the B-24 Liberator Bomber flown in WW2. My grandfather was also a B-24 Navigator during WW2. How do I get him attached to this project? I can also include a great photo of him and his crew in front of their B-24 plane. Thank you for any help!!!
On 4 Dec 2016 at 04:16 GMT Brett Rutherford wrote:
I followed the directions to volunteer to be used as a research assistant in Ontario, Canada. I have not received the badge...not that that I care so much about the badge, just it makes it easier for those who want help to find me.