I am a project leader or co-leader on the following WikiTree Projects:
If you are interested in any of these projects, message me, and I'd be glad to add you.
Surnames and Places
Cumberland and Colchester counties in Nova Scotia - Adshade, Barnes, Bowser, Dobson, Irving, Moore, Morris, Seaman/Simmons/Simmonds
Kent and Westmorland counties in New Brunswick - Armstrong, Bowser, Irving
Argenteuil county, Quebec - Cook, Crawford, Howes/House, Prophet, Spink/Spinks
Simcoe, Dufferin, Waterloo and Wellington counties in Ontario - Devlin, Lloyd, Hassan, Moran, Myers
Portage La Prairie, Brandon, Winnipeg and Brokenhead in Manitoba - Dunn, Irving, Kryszczuk/Kreszczuk/Krischuk, Lloyd, Podwysocki
Saskatchewan - Daniluk, Lloyd, Wakulicz/Wakulich
The Kootenay region, British Columbia - Moran, Myers
Galician (Ukrainian/Polish) immigration to Canada in the early 1900s
Homesteading in Saskatchewan, and the Northwest Territories (pre-1905)
- Erin's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Erin is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- The earliest Breen I have traced in my line is Thomas Breen, born about 1885 in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
- Daniluks of Swinarzyn, Ukraine and Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Searching for the parents of Mary Devlin, born about 1829 in Ireland, married William Lloyd in Ontario in the 1850s. She may be related to the Samuel Devlin family of Albion, Peel, Ontario.
- Dunn families of Ontario and Manitoba, particularly descendants of James Dunn and Eliza Cullum of Minto.
- Kryszczuk, Krzyszczuk, Kryszczok, Krischuk, Kryschuk, Kreszczuk and other variants in Galicia, Poland, Ukraine, and Canada.
- Wakulicz/Wakulich in Galicia, Ukraine, Poland, and Canada.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Erin. (Best for comments to Erin that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Erin that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 17 Feb 2018 at 02:03 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 11 Feb 2018 at 18:53 GMT Brad Foley wrote:
On 29 Nov 2017 at 21:21 GMT Dawn Gallaway wrote:
On 24 Nov 2017 at 15:12 GMT Ilse Gericke wrote:
On 24 Nov 2017 at 14:50 GMT Ilse Gericke wrote:
On 21 Nov 2017 at 16:47 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
could you look at this G2G question... we need you...
On 26 Oct 2017 at 13:30 GMT Janet (Langridge) Wild wrote:
Hope you are well. Just dropped by to say thank you for your contributions to the community's shared tree. Every contribution is appreciated you are doing a wonderful job of support others. You obviously love your the work you do, thank you.
Janet Member of the Wikitree Appreciation Team
On 15 Oct 2017 at 08:53 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
The French Roots project is embarking on a review/clean-up of Catherine de Baillon's ancestry. There is a free-space page here. Can we move forward and post a G2G? Sorry for the delay as Catherine does not have the Filles du Roi template but the Quebecois one...
On 26 Aug 2017 at 00:27 GMT Michèle Calonnec wrote:
I would like to join the "Filles du Roi" project. There are many in my grand'children's ancestors and tonight I came across two of them that are not identified as such: Marie Langlois & Catherine Moitié; I have posted a comment for the two profile managers as I did not know the correct procedures; can I make changes ? how do I label them as "Fille du Roi". Please be kind enough to let me know.
On 3 Aug 2017 at 01:39 GMT Michèle Calonnec wrote:
Since my grandchildren have many "Filles du Roy" as ancestors I would like to get involved. Many sources already exist for info but I do not know the best way to include them. http://www.migrations.fr/700fillesroy.htm being one of them. Michèle