- Jonathan Brewster's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Mayflower Family Member.
||Jonathan Brewster was related to a passenger on the Mayflower and born before 1700.|
Join: Mayflower Project
- 1 May 1677 England
- 1710 in USA (too much after death date to be correct)
Ancestral File Number
- Munsey-Hopkin Genealogy, A' Jonathan, b. at Plymouth, 17 July 1629; living 1650.
- Tom Bredehoft, information from the Bredehoft Family Generations at The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding.
- International Genealogical Index(R): Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: Publication: Copyright (c) 1980, 2002
- Ancestral File (TM): Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: Publication: July 1996 (c), data as of 2 January 1996
- Source: Merrick, Barbara Lambert, and edited by Scott Andrew Bartley, Mayflower Families through Five Generations, The Descendants of Elder William Brewster Part 1, General Society of Mayflower Descendants, Plymouth, MA., 2014
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jonathan's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Merry Ann Palmer and Steve Turley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jonathan is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.