- Joseph Bridger's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
1800 United States Federal Census Year: 1800; Census Place: Hillsborough, Chatham, North Carolina; Roll: ; Page: ; Image: .
1810 United States Federal Census Year: 1810; Census Place: , Chatham, North Carolina; Roll: 39; Page: 201; Family History Number: 0337912; Image: 00372.
1830 United States Federal Census ancestry.com
North Carolina, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1790-1890 Name Joseph Bridgers State NC County Hertford County Year 1759 Database NC Early Census Index
U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current Name Joseph Bridgers Birth Date 1741 Birth Place North Carolina, USA Death Date 1835 Death Place Claiborne County, Mississippi, USA Cemetery Bridgers Cemetery Burial or Cremation Place Port Gibson, Claiborne County, Mississippi, USA http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=139386069&ref=acom
This person was created through the import of Kahn Family Tree 3.2.11_2011-04-29.ged on 30 April 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Aug 2016 at 13:35 GMT Sally Stovall wrote:
Joseph is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.