- Sean's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- siblings' names
Sean is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Robert Lester Brodie, Great Grandfather
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Sean. (Best for comments to Sean that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Sean that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 9 Jul 2016 at 07:02 GMT D (Hoskins) H wrote:
Just checking in with a few quick tips:
Looking to make more connections or find more information about an ancestor but not sure how to do that? Try categorizing your profiles.
If you come across an unresponsive manager, we have a process for those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, please ask!!
Dodie Bartlett, WikiTree Mentor
On 24 Jun 2016 at 16:25 GMT Norman Dodge wrote:
Welcome as a family member to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person. To start:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile! Want to Join us and help us grow the tree? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 16:20 GMT Norman Dodge wrote:
Feel very welcome to WikiTree! I hope you will like it here as much as I do!
The initial email from us has helpful links that will get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used. WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team! Feel free to explore WikiTree, and we hope you will help us to grow our BIG tree!
When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to volunteer and tell us about your genealogical interests at the tags (green boxes). Once you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
Welcome to the family! We’re really glad you’re here.