- Claire Brodie's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Clare Brodie is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Claire Brodie at registration.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- File: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=image&guid=e2d7d6a3-6f09-443a-a818-d267cb15d48c&tid=18789077&pid=1
- Format: jpg
- Title: Claire
- ↑ Brodie-375 was created by Claire Brodie through the import of Brodie (cbrodie194) (1).ged on Jul 27, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Claire's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
Claire is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Claire. (Best for comments to Claire that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Claire that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 27 Nov 2015 at 00:24 GMT Sir William (Arbuthnot) Arbuthnot of Kittybrewster Bt wrote:
On 20 Jun 2015 at 10:27 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 30 Aug 2014 at 02:37 GMT Bob Brodie wrote:
On 27 Jul 2014 at 11:16 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work in progress so don’t forget to read and sign our Honor Code. This is what keeps WikiTree a friendly and helpful community. We have many friendly members, feel free to ask if you have any questions.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 11:06 GMT Claire Brodie wrote:
My name is Claire Brodie. I have been researching my own family tree for many years. I am interested not only in birth marriages and deaths, but trying to piece together peoples lives and what experiences they might have faced. Happy to help others trace their trees too.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 11:03 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
Feel free to message me if you have any questions! TIP: If your ancestor was born over two hundred years ago, there's a very good chance she/he already has a profile on wikitree. Before creating a new profile, use the "search function" up on top to see if your ancestor is already here.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 11:02 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
To help you find your way, the help pages and search features can be accessed through the links on the upper right hand corner of almost any page. Feel free to post a question in the G2G Forum or on a relevant profile page. If you would like to contribute to Wikitree, please click the Volunteer link to receive your ‘Volunteer’ badge, and post a comment here on your profile to tell us that you are interested in family history and wish to join us. We will be very glad to welcome you to the WikiTree Community.