1) Concord Births
Mary Brookes ye daughter of Noah Brookes & Dorothy his wife was Borne July y 25th 1699.
2) Concord Deaths
MINOTT, Mary, Mrs., w. Mr. Timothy, Feb. 15, 1760 [Æ 61 GS].
3) Burial:Old Hill Burying Ground, Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
Mary Brooks Minott
Birth: Jan. 25, 1699 Death: Feb. 15, 1760
Inscription: Mrs MARY MINOT late consort of TIMOTHY MINOT A.M. Who Departed this Life Febry 15 1760 Æt. 61. A person truly of great worth, eminent in Piety, ??? amiable for her Wisdom, Modesty, Meekness, Patience, ??? & Charity. Exemplary in the graces & virtues which belong to the christian life. The woman that feareth the Lord she shall be praised.
4) Rev. Timothy Minot, gr. HC 1718; m. 1st Mary Brooks, who d. Feb. 15, 1760, a. 61, and 'her name' says the record of her death, 'is like precious ointment. ' His 2nd wife was widow Beulah Brown of Sudbury, who d. April 13, 1786, a. 92. He d. Nov. 30, 1778, a. 86.
His children were:
Timothy, b. April 8, 1726; m. Mary Martin.
Mary, b. Dec. 27, 1730; m. Tilly Merrick, July 30, 1752.
Stephen, b. Jan. 30, 1732; gr. HC 1751; was about to settle as a minister at Portland, but d. Sept. 3, 1759, a. 27.
Timothy and Mary were 2nd cousins. They had 5 children.
1) Concord, Massachusetts births, marriages, and deaths, 1635-1850: THE CONCORD REGISTERS Book II
2) Vital Records of Concord, Massachusetts to the Year 1850
3) Find A Grave Memorial# 24233926
4) The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, Volume 1 by S G Drake
5) The Genealogical and Encyclopedic History of the Wheeler Family in America https://archive.org/stream/genealogicaland00genegoog#page/n11/mode/1up
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Joseph Broussard, 21 degrees from Helmut Jungschaffer and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.