- Thomas Brown's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- b. ca. 1672, Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- d. 16 AUG 1751, Brookfield, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Alternate death date: 1762, Brookfield, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations Volume 13 William White 2006 p. 30
- Massachusetts Vital Records to the end of the year 1949 (Salem, MA: The Essex Institute Salem, MA, 1934), Vol: Stow-V`1 page 15; digital image, AmericanAncestors.org online data base.
- This person was created through the import of Ancestors of Lois Greene.ged on 19 October 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.