- Dinah (Brown) Davis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Birth Date: 4 Feb 1677
Birth Place: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Father's First Name: Eleazer Mother's First Name: Dinah
Marriage Ebenezer Davis and Dinah Brown
Event Type: Marriage Intention
Marriage Date: 14 Feb 1700
Marriage Place: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Ebenezer, born March 29, 1701.  
- Eliazer, born March 4, 1703.  
- Josiah, born. February 4, 1704/5.  
- Simon, born February 23, 1707/8.  
- Dinah, born July 22, 1710.  
- Phineas, born February 19, 1712/3 . 
- Ellen, born May 1, 1715. (p. 39/40)  
- BROWNE, Dinah, d. Eliazar and Dinah, Feb. 4, 1677. (p. 32)
- DAVIS, Ebinezer, of Concord, and Dinnah Browne, Feb. 14, 1700. (p. 215) 
- DAVIES: Ebenesar, s. Simon and Mary, June 1, 1676. (p. 19)
- Davis, Dinah, d. Ebenezer and Dinah, July 22, 1710. (p. 75)
- Davis, Ebenezer, s. Ebenezer and Dinah, Mar. 29, 1701. (p. 51)
- Davis, Eliazer, s. Ebener and Dinah, Mar. 4, 1703. (p. 59)
- Davis, Ellen, d. Ebenezer and Dinah, May 1, 1715. (p. 86)
- Davis, Josiah, s. Ebenezer and Dinah, Feb. 24, 1704-5. (p. 62)
- Davis, Phinehas, s. Ebenezer and Dinah, Feb. 19, 1712-13. (p. 81)
- Davis, Simon, s. Ebenezer and Dinah, Feb. 23, 1707-8. (p. 70)
Entered by Chris Hoyt, 19 December 2013.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Vital Records of Chelmsford Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, The Essex Institute Salem, Massachusetts, 1914
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Horton, Horace E. & George T. Horton, Ancestry of Horace Ebenezer and Emma (Babcock) Horton, Tobias A. Wright, printer and publisher, New York, New York, 1920 p. 47
- ↑ Potter, Charles E., editor. Genealogies of Some Old Families of Concord, Mass. and Their Descendants in part to the Present Generation,Vol. 1, A, Mudge & son, Boston, Massachusetts, 1887 p. 7: 9
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Tolman, George compiler. Concord, Massachusetts Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 1635-1850, Printed by the Town, T. Todd Printer, Beacon Press, Boston, Massachusetts, 1891
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 Davis, Horace. Dolor Davis : A Sketch of His Life with a Record of His Earlier Descendants, Printed for private distribution, Riverside Press, Cambridge, Masschusetts, 1881 p. 38-40
- ↑ Vital Records of Billerica Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, NEHGS, Boston, Massachusetts, 1908
- ↑ The New England Historical and Genealogical Register: Volume 44, NEHGS, Boston, Massachusetts, 1890
- ↑ New England Historic Genealogical Society. Massachusetts, Town Birth Records, 1620-1850 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999.
- ↑ Town and City Clerks of Massachusetts. Massachusetts Vital and Town Records. Provo, UT: Holbrook Research Institute (Jay and Delene Holbrook).
- Thanks to Jim Steffens for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Dinah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Dinah:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Emma McBeth and Jim Steffens. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Jul 2016 at 16:09 GMT Ros Haywood wrote:
On 1 May 2016 at 11:27 GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
Dinah is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 19 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.