- Elizabeth Brown's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John BROWN m. Elizabeth BROWN his cousin
d/o Daniel BROWN & Elizabeth COLEMAN p.58: Ch:
1. John m. (1) Sallie GIBBS; (2) Phoebia BROWN in 1787
2. Capt. Daniel BROWN Rev. War Pension- High Sheriff; m. Elizabeth HILL d/o Wm. HILL & Francis WOOD s/o Russell HILL & Miss ? of Middlesex Co VA
3. Thomas m. Susan POWELL of Prince Edward Co VA
4. Capt. William BROWN m. Mary VAUGHN moved to TN Viskus Vol 3,p. 190:
- A. Susan b. 1763; d. 1833; m. 1779 Col John Sugget SLAUGHTER II b. 2 Nov 1759-60; d. 16 Jan 1830
- B. Lucy S. BROWN b. 26 Feb 1769 m. 10 Apr 1785 to Lt. Wm. SLAUGHTER b. 19 Apr
1761; d. 30 Jul 1821.
Can you add any information on Elizabeth Brown? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Elizabeth married John Brown 1 son of Abraham Brown and Mary ??? [Brown] about 1750. John was born about 1715. He died ?.
They had the following children:
259 M i John Brown 1 was born about 1751. He died ?. John married (1) Sallie Gibb 1. Sallie was born about 1753. She died about 1786. John married (2) Phoebia Brown 1 on 7 Aug 1787 in Culpeper County, Virginia. Phoebia was born about 1760. She died ?. 260 M ii Thomas Brown 1 was born about 1753. He died ?. Thomas married Susan Powell 1. Susan was born about 1755. She died ?. 261 M iii Daniel Brown 1 was born on 1 Jun 1755. He died ?. 262 M iv William Brown 1 was born about 1757. He died ?. 263 M v Richard Brown 1 was born about 1759. He died ?. 264 F vi Ann Brown 1 was born about 1761. She died ?. 265 F vii Elizabeth Brown 1 was born about 1763. She died ?. Elizabeth married ??? Dickerson 1. ??? was born about 1761. He died ?. 266 M viii Coleman Brown 1 was born about 1765. He died ?. 267 F ix Mary Brown "Polly" 1 was born on 4 Feb 1767. She died ?. http://colemangenealogy.ucan.us/colg07.htm#44230
Elizabeth married Daniel Brown 1 son of Francis , Jr. Brown about 1704. Daniel was born before 2 May 1687 in Essex County, Virginia. He died before 26 Mar 1747 in Orange County, Virginia.
They had the following children:
+ 86 F i Anne Brown was born about 1705. She died in 1735. + 87 F ii Elizabeth Brown was born about 1725. She died ?. + 88 F iii Mary Brown was born in 1705. She died after 1783. 89 M iv Francis Brown 1 was born about 1711. He died ?. 90 M v Daniel Brown 1 was born about 1713. He died ?. 91 M vi Coleman Brown 1 was born about 1715. He died ?. Coleman married Catherine Nalle 1. Catherine was born about 1717. She died ?. + 92 M vii Thomas Brown was born about 1717. He died in 1758. + 93 M viii William Brown was born about 1719. He died ?. http://colemangenealogy.ucan.us/colg03.htm#44171
- ↑ Entered by Allan Thomas, Friday, August 9, 2013.
- Genealogical and historical notes on Culpeper county, Virginia. Embracing a revised and enlarged edition of Dr. Philip Slaughter's History of St. Mark's parish. Comp...by Raleigh Travers Green. (Culpeper, Va., R.T. Green, 1900), by Raleigh Travers Green (page images at HathiTrust)
- MRCA: Daniel Brown/Elizabeth Colemen
Paternal relationship is suggested with an AncestryDNA test match between Philip Capobres and Thomas Anderson GEDmatch A880062 sharing a 36.2 cM on chromosome 19 from 38,962,919 to 58,272,963
Maternal relationship is suggested with an AncestryDNA test match between Philip Capobres and Thomas Anderson GEDmatch A880062 sharing a 36.2 cM on chromosome 19 from 38,962,919 to 58,272,963
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Elizabeth by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Elizabeth:
- Randi Rivenbark : 23andMe + AncestryDNA
- Wilburn Rivenbark : 23andMe
- Hugh Barnes : 23andMe, GEDMatch M679760
- Thomas Anderson : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A486051, Ancestry member thomfanderson + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A486051, FTDNA kit #B137982
- Patrick Anderson : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member pandersn51
- Maryln (Pommert) Hahn : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A758124, Ancestry member lindathorpe07
- Barbara (Kuhlman) Girshner : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member KarenMeyer081567
- Karen (Girshner) Meyer : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member KarenMeyer081567
- Tom Evans : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member twevans11_1
- Linda (Hahn) Thorpe : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A625431, Ancestry member lindathorpe07
- Joan Stringfellow : AncestryDNA
- Andrew Thorpe : Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch A296859
- Evan Thorpe : Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch A343773
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 16 degrees from Bob Keniston, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.