[private brother (unknown - unknown)]
Profile last modified 15 Feb 2020
| Created 26 Jun 2014
This page has been accessed 670 times.
The biography for Linda Brown is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Linda Brown at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Linda's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- private siblings' names
For access to Linda Reid's full information you must be on Linda's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Linda is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I am particularly interested in tracking the descendants who have taken DNA tests of John Allan b. 1782 in Shettleston, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland and died in Parkhead, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland. He married Agnes Allan (same surname) in 1803. Two Allan males on this line have taken a Y-chromosome test and are I-M253. Lots have taken atDNA tests. Please connect with us!
- Goes back to County Cork, Ireland in the 1700s and connects to the Lloyd of Lossett Pedigree p. 266 on Burke's Landed Gentry of Ireland. That takes the line back to the Rev. Humphrey Lloyd b. in Wales in 1652 who came to New Ross, Co Wexford, Ireland in 1680-1683. There is a Y-chromosome match between descendants of his two sons, Rev. Richard Lloyd b. 1699 and Rev. Baratholomew Lloyd b. 1707.
- Goes back to Angus (Forfarshire), Scotland
- Goes back to northern Essex and sourthern Suffolk, England in the 1500s. Confirmed by Y-chromosome matches back to Ralph b. 1791 in Coggeshall, Essex.
- Looking for Revie in Scotland or Ireland. Variants include Reevie, Reavy and perhaps McIlrevie.
- Looking for Stewarts in Glasgow, Scotland prior to 1850.
Linda Reid's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Linda or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Linda (Brown) Reid:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H13a1a1, FTDNA kit #N54026
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Linda:
- Linda (Brown) Reid:
23andMe, GEDmatch T898800 [compare] +
MyHeritage DNA, GEDmatch T898800 [compare]
- Louise (Polley) Brown :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T867679 [compare], FTDNA kit #229941 +
MyHeritage DNA +
Living DNA, GEDmatch T867679 [compare]
- Sheila McLean :
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A163021 [compare], Ancestry member sheila_mclean53
- Alistair Allan :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T630225 [compare], FTDNA kit #237771
- Lilias (Polley) Palmateer :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T095590 [compare], FTDNA kit #242913
- Joan (Theaker) Skinner :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T333981 [compare], FTDNA kit #237769
- Margaret (Dickinson) Lunney :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T405536 [compare], FTDNA kit #237757
- Robert Etor :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T447369 [compare], FTDNA kit #237023
- Margery (Polley) Aveyard :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T892913 [compare], FTDNA kit #244340
- Virginia Ashberry :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T878105 [compare], FTDNA kit #435492
- Robert Crouch :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T531117 [compare], FTDNA kit #260889
- Murray Polley :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch A309893 [compare]
- John McMillan :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T254783 [compare], FTDNA kit #347315
- Jean (Brown) Bond :
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.