The biography for Dennis Brown is empty. What can you add?
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
On 27 Sep 2015 at 19:04 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Thank you for signing the Honor code. Collabaration, accurate information and good sources are the basis for a great WikiTree.
On 15 Sep 2015 at 09:13 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Thanks for joining WikiTree. I'm a Mentor available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may have about WikiTree.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
If you have questions, feel free to ask me via my profile page.
Maryann ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 14 Sep 2015 at 03:23 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Options for getting started:
1. Sourcing makes the difference between genealogy and mythology.
2. In order to build one collaborative tree, each person must have only ONE profile.
Let me or another Mentor Team member know if you have questions.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 14 Sep 2015 at 03:19 GMT Dennis Brown wrote:
On 13 Sep 2015 at 15:42 GMT Bill Dunkley wrote:
Please confirm your email address with Wiki.
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person.
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile!
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.
Enjoy the experience. Bill :-D