- Dora (Brown) Lamb's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
Dora and Albert married 08/09/1908.
1910 Census shows
1940 census shows Dora age 54 widowed living @2005 9th ave N. Nashville. Dora's grandson, Melvin William Biggs JR. age 19. His wife Vera Biggs age 19 as boarders. Dora's grandson, Charles A. Biggs age 17, single.
1920 census shows Dora 33 , Albert Lamb 30, Aline Williams Biggs 16, daughter, and Melvin William Biggs18, son-in-law. Residence 2005 9th Ave N.
Dora died 11/28/1959. Nashville TN.
=Family search. TN Death Records. Nashville TN. GS Film -001878120. Dig Folder- 007552499 Image- 01854
- Family Search TN County Marriages 1790/1950 Image 00875. Microfilm 2,073,747. Dig Folder 004486055
- Family Search. 1940 TN.Nashville Census. Sheet 9A. Affiliate T627. Film 3971.ED99-12. S.D. 5 line 12 Image 00264 Nashville. Ward 2. Block 24 Dig Folder 005461343
- Family Search 1920 TN Ccensus Davidson Nashville. 1st district. Affiliate Pub. T625.Dig file 004968775. Line52. Household 35. Sheets 2A &2B. Image 00679.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Dora's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Jul 2016 at 13:15 GMT Cindy (Williams) Lesure wrote:
Thanks, Cindy Williams Lesure
Dora is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 30 degrees from Ayn Rand, 26 degrees from Peter Roberts and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.